Creating Sustainable Health
At Deena Neff, MD, we believe that sustainable health is possible using treatments that are holistic and very personalized. Being effective at changing your health means looking at your life from a 360 degree perspective, and looking inside and out.
We’ve been led to believe that being healthy is about certain lab test markers that are within normal. If only it were that simple.
The external factors that we face in our day-to-day life have just as much of an effect on how we feel and our future health. Managing both the external and internal aspects is a priority at Berkeley Clinic, as we want you to enjoy long and sustainable health.
We strive to promote sustainable health among our patients. We prioritize:
- Improving health for everyone, not just those who walk through our doors:
- Promoting healthy lifestyle choices encourages sustainable health for more than just you.
- We encourage you to educate friends and family about healthy lifestyle choices that you learn with us.
- Use more accessible, and less expensive, treatment methods whenever possible:
- Maintaining one’s health is a daily project unto itself, there’s no need to make it any more complicated by making it difficult to find care.
- Our treatment methods are modern, effective, easy-to-implement, and cost effective. That way we can break down the barriers of traditional healthcare to treat everyone.
- The Environmental is important to your health:
- Improving the environment, both in your home and outdoors, is more than a political talking point.
- Pollution can have detrimental effects on the body and mind, increasing risks of heart attacks, dementia, asthma, and chronic lung disease, just to name a few.
- Encouraging environmental protection is essential to improving the external factors that face you and your loved ones and directly affect quality of health.